– Lemon-scented gel formulated to dissolve hard water deposits.
– For use on: outdoor windows, car windows, chrome, stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic, and fiberglass.
– Wet surfaces to be cleaned before applying product.
– For outdoor window applications, assure area is cool or shaded. Do not allow solution to dry on surface, and thoroughly rinse windows and frames after use.
– We recommend wearing acid-resistant gloves and using not scratch pads for cleaning.
NOTE: Not recommended for leaded glass. Test all surfaces in an inconspicuous area for compatibility before use.
– This gentle and effective organic hardwood cleaner is pH neutral and requires no rinsing.
– Perfect for regular maintenance of natural or finished wood cabinets, tables, paneling, floors, and more.
– Spray cleaner onto surface, and then use a damp mop or clean microfiber cloth to wipe.
– Natural or varnished wood should always be kept clean and polished to avoid drying and cracking. Try our Wood To Wood or Wood & Furniture Polish as a finishing step.
NOTE: Not for use on natural stone. Instead use Natural Stone Cleaner.
– This non-ammoniated glass and mirror cleaner will penetrate dust, grease, soil, and smoke on all windows and glass surfaces with no residue left behind.
– Suitable for use on windows, doors, mirrors, display cases, countertops, windshields, and more. Safe on Plexiglass and tinted windows.
– Spray onto surface, and dry and polish with microfiber or polishing cloths.
NOTE: Not recommended for use on natural stone. Instead use Natural Stone Cleaner.
– This heavy-duty cleaner, degreaser, and deodorizer couples an organic solvent derived from orange and citrus peels, along with a patented emulsion cleaner.
– Penetrates and emulsifies for removal of: ink, coffee, grass stains, blood, pet stains, grease, oils, and other soils. Spray, allow to dwell, and agitate as necessary.
– Available in a concentrated formulation to adjust dilution according to the cleaning application.
– Can be used on nearly all water-safe surfaces including: non-polished floors, walls, countertops, ovens, BBQ grills, machinery, concrete, colorfast laundry or carpets, and more.
– An oxygen-fortified, multi-purpose stain remover for your carpets.
– Professional spotting solution with hydrogen peroxide to provide bleaching action and also odor elimination associated with carpet stains.
– Works on food, beverage, and other water-based stains such as: Felt tip marker, water-based paint, fresh urine, grape juice, coffee, soft drinks, and tea.
– Formulated with polymers to dry and crystallize. Can be easily vacuumed up leaving virtually no residue.
NOTE: Always pre-test carpet for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area.
– Specifically formulated for natural stone surfaces including: marble, cultured marble, quartz, granite, slate, limestone, terrazzo, travertine and all other natural interior and exterior stone surfaces.
– Completely “stone friendly”. Will not dull or damage stone surfaces, as it contains no abrasives, acids, alkalis, salts, phosphates, D-limonene, or artificial colors.
– Cleans deep down into the pores of natural stone to remove soap scum, hard water scale, oils, and general grime.
– Ready to use. Just spray and wipe with a soft cloth.
NOTE: If used on a food preparation surface, do a clean water rinse after initial cleaning.
– Multi-enzyme carpet spotter, deodorizer, and protector.
– Removes organic stains such as: vomit, feces, and urine.
– Enzyme digesters neutralize organic odors at the source.
– Contains DuPont’s Zonyl Soil and Stain Protector to guard against future staining.
– Your carpet can look and smell new again.
NOTE: For best results, use our Carpet Rinse & Neutralizer to remove residue and guard against re-soiling.
– Neutral pH floor cleaner provides streak-free cleaning with no rinsing.
– Ideal for most water-tolerable hard floor surfaces, including wood.
– Special blend of detergents gently clean tough dirt and grime, even ice melt.
– Optical brighteners enhance the shine of your floors to make them look like new again.
– Clinging creme formula contains a combination of a gentle abrasive and a mild acid.
– Great for cleaning stubborn organic stains including: hard water deposits, soap scum, oils, grease, and rust.
– Brightens, polishes, and fights odors at the source.
– Can be used on glass shower doors, glass top stoves, porcelain, ceramic, fiberglass, Formica, stainless steel and other acid-resistant metal surfaces.
– Formulated with a detergent to cut through soap scum, oils, mildew stains, and general grime. A blend of acids will break down mineral build-up, including hard water scale and rust.
– For use on: Glass shower doors, ceramic, porcelain, and fiberglass tubs and sinks, stainless steel and other acid-resistant metal surfaces.
– Wet surface to be cleaned before use. Apply foaming cleaner to surface from bottom of surface up, and use a non-scratch nylon pad to evenly apply. Allow to dwell for only 3-5 minutes, and then do a final scrub and thorough rinsing of all surfaces.
NOTE: Wear rubber gloves when handling, and use in a well-ventilated area. Not for use on natural stone. Instead use Natural Stone Cleaner.
– Includes our top-selling Safety Foam toilet bowl cleaner, a johnny mop, and storage caddy.
– Our Safety Foam combines a blend of four acids to attack hard water and other organic staining inside the bowl.
– Lower water level in bowl with our johnny mop toilet brush. Squeeze out excess water from brush. Apply approximately one ounce of Safety Foam directly onto johnny mop, and apply around the bowl and under the rim. Allow to dwell 4-7 minutes depending on severity of build-up. Flush and rinse out johnny mop before returning it to the storage caddy.
– For very heavy hard water accumulation, consider using a Shaw’s Pad or a pumice stone, and then maintaining weekly with Safety Foam.
NOTE: Do not mix this product with any bleach products or other products that may cause harmful interactions, including tank tablets. This product is only for use on inside of toilet bowls. Choose one of our disinfectant cleaners for cleaning outer surfaces of toilets.